Friday, July 23, 2010

Concrete Book End

The weekend is almost upon us. Anybody have anything going on? Hopefully, it will be a nice quiet weekend (I'm getting old yikes). It is supposed to rain at some point as we are getting remnants of a tropical depression hitting farther south. I'm looking forward to snuggling on the couch with my family and watching a movie. I asked the kids what they wanted to watch and they told me to surprise them ha! We have been going through some retro movies this summer. Ferris Bueller, Adventures in Babysitting, Dirty Dancing, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Maybe its time to introduce them to the Candy Man and watch Uncle Buck. I remember I always used to use a line in that movie when describing my uncle..."I'm stunned I'm related to you"

I've got some projects to undertake around the house and maybe a craft project. Maybe some baking...watch out now!


I saw this beautiful concrete project over at Chez Larsson. It seems a little daunting but could be fun to try. I know we have some leftover concrete mix somewhere in our garage.

Hubby? Hubby? Hubby? *said in my best Ben Stein impression*



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails