Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Postcard Inn










Last minute for the holiday we decided to drive to St Pete Beach (about 1.5 hrs away) to visit a high school friend. Her sister was driving up with her family. I went to high school with these girls and they lived behind me then so we hung out a lot. Both of them have babies and I haven't seen them in months. 

I had been wanting to check out this hotel called the Postcard Inn. I saw it in Conde Naste magazine and I know the NY times wrote it up. It was awesome. It was overcast most of our trip but it cleared up enough for us to hit the beach and pool for a bit. 

I took all my pics with the hipstamatic app on the iphone. 
















I hope everyone had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin H said...

What a fabulous place!
Enjoy your day!

Maki said...

Aw I love the photos - so pretty. What a great app iphone has - i didn't know...

btw, I'm in florida too:)

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails