Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anthropologie Knock-off Ideas

If you are like me, you find that Anthropologie is a great source of inspiration. If you are also like me, you can't afford anything in there! Oh wait, you can afford a knob, but certainly not a switchplate. 



Songbird Chandelier $First Born



So I've gathered some links from some other craft souls who have taken it upon themselves to make some pretty beautiful stuff. All inspired by Anthropologie, and all a fraction of the cost. Enjoy!






7 comments:

Mrs. Priss said...

Thanks so much for the link! Off to check out the others. :)

I'm such a sucker for Anthropologie.

Mrs. Priss said...

links*

Jenny Garland said...

Thanks for the link! I know, Anthro is sooo expensive. Best to knock it off with whatcha got :)

angie.a said...

Anthro is SUCH good inspiration! Thanks for the link, I'm excited to check others! :)

satakieli said...

Love those folding chairs... wonder if I could do that with my awful Walmart metal chairs...

Paulita said...

yeah, I actually have two black folding chairs that I might attempt that with too

Mad in Crafts said...

Thanks for featuring me! Love Anthro, but am never going to be able to afford anything from there!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails