Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tunage Thursdays - Bowerbirds

Today's Tunage Thursday is a folk band from North Carolina called the Bowerbirds. I'm a little partial to them right now, because I am going to see them perform tonight at a small venue (always the best!). With only three members, they are able to perform with many instruments, including one of my favorites, the violin. Seriously who doesn't love music with some violin?

This video is filmed by one of my favorite places on the web, la blogotheque. This french music site is filled with Take-Away Shows (Concerts à Emporter) with many notable indie musicians. These music performances are filmed in impromptu spaces (walking the streets, on a bus, in a store).




Enjoy some violin strings in a cab ride to take you away this Thursday morning 


xox

3 comments:

Hannah Braden said...

Have fun tonight! Do you know if it's sold out? I doubt I could find a babysitter..but..

Paulita said...

I don't think it is. Would love to see you

dianajeanne said...

Have a great time! Wish I wasn't home sick, I'd love to get out of the house! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails