Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Anthropologie Knock-off Ideas Part Deux

My most popular posts here at the Rue is about Anthropologie.  Such a coveted brand for so many of us creative minds out there and yet so unattainable. I thought it was about time to show you some more clever folks out there who are making it affordable.


Moss Planter at Allyson Baker Design


Anthro-inspired t-shirt over at Tatertots and Jello

Rose headband at Rae Gun Ramblings


Pendant Light at We Love Indie

Anthropologie inspired bird at Rue de Vamp

Owl Baby Shower at Hostess Blog

That has my mind inspired right now. Off to work!

1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

I have an Anthro catalog sitting right next to me - lol. Love that store!!! Thanks for including my shirt in your features. I am off to check them out!

xoxo
Jen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails