Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hey pig piggy pig pig pig


Note Card by Design Dude


Garden Art at Steel My Art

Dish Towel at Little Nester


Necklace at Crumpet Cake







Have you met Carnitas? I stumbled on this video about a month ago and have become this little guy's biggest fan.  Ridiculously cute. There are other videos out there. Yes, I want a mini pig like now!

My weekend was filled with pigs it seems. I went antiquing with the family and saw this darling steampunk pig. 


But the pièce de résistance was that I was able to go to my first ever pig roast. I was very weary about eating something with its face still on. I'm not going to lie, it was crazy...with its wee beady eyes..

WARNING - LOOK AWAY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE A WHOLE PIG COOKED










I'll admit, it was yummy. Thank you pig


My daughter going for some pig tongue?! Who is this child?


Foxy is not amused


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails