Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello Mr. Zebra...

My daughter mentioned to me this past week that she wanted to re-do her bedroom in Zebra print. I love a good animal pattern like the next but my eyes bulged a little when I thought of some gaudy print overtaking her room. Especially since she said she wanted bright purple too. When done right, the look can be classic. When done wrong, a design angel looses his wings somewhere, erm out there...

If you try and google purple and zebra the looks are not pretty. I have a few ideas of what to do with her room but here are some rooms that are taking the print and giving it a new life. 



















Decor Pad cute even with that girl on it

Do you use animal prints in your house? I saw one of those makeover house shows where a woman's whole house was in leopard. Like the whole damn house. It was sad.





2 comments:

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

I have no fashion or style sense, so I don't go anywhere near animal prints. I know I wouldn't be able to make it work.

That being said, I love all of your links. Now I'm going to lose another hour online every night.

THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Can I have your sweater...

I love Zebra! What a good choice. The white chairs are a definite. Prob only $2,500 a piece. Totally worth it though. Liking the bathroom too. Something special and unique about black accents done right.

Xoxo,
B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails