Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All Hail the Queen


This past weekend while helping my son clean his room it dawned on me that his walls were missing something. The lucky kid was able to spend some time in England this past summer and really got to experience Britian firsthand over the course of his 6 week stay. At first, I was thinking to paint something which would easy peezy, but after doing some research, there are a lot more possibilities of things I could do.





This last piece gets me because a few years ago we owned the same style dresser. It was given to us by a friend for free, and I spray painted it red. Eventually we sold it at a garage sale. Little did I know I was so close to something grand...




2 comments:

satakieli said...

<3 the first image!

Anonymous said...

The dresser is effing sweet! xox hil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails