Thursday, January 21, 2010

Terrain from URBN

I recently discovered through a friend that the great minds at Philly-based Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters have opened a store in Glen Mills, PA. It's called Terrain and it is one of a kind shop. Not only is there a cafe there (because chances are I would be there for days) but they also offer landscaping services.



Is it bad that I could see myself planning a trip just to visit this store? I would forever live outside. It looks as though it about 45 minutes from Philly....hmmm I do have friends in Philly






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that place looks magical xox hil

Hannah Braden said...

I could be lost there for hours..

Sweet Spectre said...

Wow! That place is beautiful like a fairytale!

dianajeanne said...

I'll go with you! bring your fairy net ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails