Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fabrics on Etsy

I have an upcoming project where I may be needing fabric on a huge scale in a bunch of different places (vague, I know). I already own about 50 yards of muslin cotton leftover from the French market party so I am already tossing the idea of painting that fabric or stamping it. However, I still would like to find some great bold prints as accents. I turned to etsy as I always do when needing inspiration and found these great finds.All yards are under $8!

Anna Marie Horner from Imagine Fabric



Lizzy House from sewdeerlyloved



Alexander Henry Hollywood from loveseptember


Black tattoo print from funkyfabrics




Another Anna Marie Horner but this time from myheartandsew

and last one cause I have to stop myself!

Amy Butler fabric from PickingUpthePieces


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails