Thursday, May 13, 2010

DIY Succulent Chandelier

Done away with Tunage Thursdays. I tested it, saw if it worked, and decided it didn't..so *poof*

Instead let's get back to what this blog should be about...design, projects, inspiration

Check out this beautiful project I found today on Erin ever After


Erin's mother made this outdoor chandelier using a pot rack. Very clever and perfect for Florida. I see a couple of places already that this could work in my own space. Now to find the pot rack...


2 comments:

dianajeanne said...

If I didn't already have a perfect chandelier for our space I would do this!

Mariss said...

Cool idea! I love succulents. My favorite ones though died recently (hens and chicks). Need to get more!

Perhaps I could move to Florida if I could have a sweet garden like this... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails