Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pretty Amazing Morning

Just one of those days. I'm not going to jinx it but its been pretty beautiful so far. I spotted a pure white hawk this morning on my way to work. Never seen anything like it. A lot of status updates I have read so far today have been very motivational and full of life. I love that energy.


mmurdock on flickr


The Shuttle Atlantis is preparing the land today here in Florida. For their flight home, the shuttle crew was woken up by "Supermassive Black Hole" by Mission Control. My mind is officially blown. I have been a huge MUSE fan for about 10 years now so this was just plain awesome. Article here.

We are getting one step closer to closing on a new house. An insane, you have seen nothing like it type of home. I'm getting twitchy not being able to share more about it. I promise as soon as its finalized you will hear a lot about it. In the meantime, be inspired...








Its a House of Turquoise kind of morning...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! That was so awesome to hear they woke up to that song. Def one of my faves. Loved the article. I heard the sonic boom this morning and it freaked me out. The whole house shook. I feel better now that I know what it was.

xoxo,
B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails