Monday, March 15, 2010

Liberty @ Target - my review

I was happy that a planned trip to go grocery shopping yesterday at my local Super Target coincided with the release date of the Liberty of London line. I posted about it here several weeks ago and I was very excited. I don't know if anybody else had this issue, but I was not pleased.

Upon walking into the store I was happy to see the promotional ads greeting you at the front door. I looked down every aisle in the home good section. Looked at the ends of aisles for displays. Could not find anything. I asked a worker where the line was and he looked at me like I had three heads....

I peeked over at women's clothing and saw a few tops, nothing special. I was very disappointed at the lack of promotion. 

I looked online and of course there is a much bigger selection. So my personal favorites are....

Dunclare Black Cereal Bowl Set of 8 - 5.5" $19.99


um well..thats it. Looking further online, I don't really care for a lot of the items and a whole lot more of them are sold out. So I guess I need to buy these...oh wait, its made out of melamine aka durable plastic. All the ceramic pieces are sold out. 

It's okay, I didn't need to spend that money anyways!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails