Friday, March 26, 2010

Mystery Solved!


A few years ago while on a trip to NYC I saw a sticker on a light post. I was attracted to it because I have Peruvian blood running through me. Not knowing any idea what it was or what it meant, I snapped a pic of it. I just tried to look for the photo I took of it, but am realizing it was on the great hard drive crash of 2009. I just clicked a link on my dad's facebook page which took me to Gawker Artists. There was a little blurb on it.

 Peru Ana Ana Peru originated in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York. We are two people, a guy and a girl, or, if you will, a girl and a guy. Currently we spend a good amount of our time making random trinkets and then leaving them on the streets for other people to find, as well as trying to be able to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute.

Their webpage is just a mirror, so there isn't anymore information...but further searching shows me that they do some other fun things around the city.





So there is my you learn something new everyday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

watch, i'm going to start seeing that shit everywhere now. -hil

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails